“The key to education is building character and developing capability.”
A very warm welcome to Gomtiben Rambhai School of SVKM.At Smt. G.R.Patel Kinder Garten our mission is to provide an outstanding education and inspire our students to engage in both academic and enriching extracurricular programmes. Our students set high expectations for themselves, enjoy school and the community is constantly rewarded by their achievements. Smt. G.R. Patel Kinder Garten has earned its outstanding reputation through its students’ successful development, through its educational programme, it’s excellent and dedicated staff, its caring community and its engagement in instilling global values.
With a diverse community of our student body and more within our staff, friendship, international mindedness, diversity, and inclusion are ways of life in our multi-cultural environment. We hope that by browsing our website you will gain insight into the many opportunities and challenges that we offer our students and we would be delighted to welcome you to Smt. G.R. Patel Kinder Garten and to show you around our school. Let us get together make the learning enjoyable.
Dr. Jinal Joshi
I am pleased to welcome you to “Smt. Gomtiben Rambhai Patel Kindergarten, Kadi”.
“Smt. Gomtiben Rambhai Patel Kindergarten, Kadi” is a successful Pre-primary school. From our nursery class to Year 6, the children are at the centre of all we do and achieve. We are ambitious for our pupils and their academic achievements, encouraging high expectations and aspirations for children and adults alike. We are an inclusive, safe, learning-focused school, serving an exciting and diverse community. For nursery age pupils, part-time and full-time places are available.
Caring VBE(Value Base Education) are central to the ethos of “Smt. Gomtiben Rambhai Patel Kindergarten, Kadi” where each child is known and encouraged as an individual with specific talents and needs. We believe in developing independent and resilient learners with a positive growth mindset. Our skilled and dedicated teachers endeavour to maximise each child’s potential, by providing a wide range of educational experiences and opportunities to help them develop spiritually, socially and morally as well as academically.
We are proud of all our children and their families and all that we can offer them at Smt. Gomtiben Rambhai Patel Kindergaten, Kadi. We love showing parents and prospective pupils around our school. Please contact the school office () to make an appointment to visit the school or to attend one of our open mornings.
We look forward to meeting you.
Ms. Namrata Chauhan
Outstanding in everything that we do.
“VISION WITHOUT ACTION… IS JUST A DREAM
ACTION WITHOUT VISION… JUST PASSES THE TIME
BUT, VISION AND ACTION… CAN CHANGE THE WORLD”
-Joel A. Barker
Smt. G.R.Patel Kinder Garten aims at providing the best possible opportunities in order to bestow our students with holistic development.
Our aim is to nurture the child into a self-motivated individual. We foster sharpening of skills through various co-curricular activities and ensure that our teachers bring in innovation and keep themselves well-informed with the latest development in the field of education. We hope that our students will have an enjoyable experience at school and will relish their childhood.
Our Mission ‘S.V.K.M. way’
High educational expectations within a caring VBE Community so our children have successful futures.
Our Core Values ‘The way we do things around here’
- We aim high – We are aspirational for our children, our school and ourselves.
- We encourage – We build people up, we recognize the value of the whole school family.
- We have faith – We have the courage to take risks and try new things knowing that this is a safe place and we have faith that God has great plans for the school.
Smt. Gomatiben Rambhai Patel – kindergarten is a progressive and upgrowing institution. In order to realise the highest ideal of education , to nurture the sterling qualities of an all rounded personality and to inculcate healthy competition with maintenance of individual identities under perfect care without constraining inherent qualities. We at Smt. G.R. Patel kindergarten need your co-operation with all your resources (Physical, Social and Economical) in this to help us in achieving our goal.
1 . Parents must regulary visit school’s website & software to know all the necessary informations of the school’s activities. They can also respond or give their feedback by Visiting principal’s office.
2. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles. School shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
3. Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and take interest in their child’s work. They should check the almanac every day and note the homework and other instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued.
4. Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concerned student together with a fine imposed for the offence.
5. All students are expected to join the school on the notified date at the beginning of the term.
6. It is compulsory for the student to complete 90% of the attendance in the year.
7. Once the name is struck off from the roll, readmission can be done with due permission of the Principal.
8. Parents must first consult the school calendar, date sheets and other circulars, before making enquiries on the phone.
9. Parents must provide the school with correct mobile numbers and also inform about the changes (if any) so that SMS containing important messages like attendance, marks, etc. can be sent to them.
10. Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
11. Parents are kindly requested to not to bring any gift or sweets send for the class. Instead of can send a small seasonal Plant.
12. Parents are requested to kindly send your ward in complete and tidy uniform at all times.
13. No half leaves shall be sanctioned when stream emergencies like death or accident in the family
Monday to Saturday :
For Boys : Half sleeve yellow checks shirt, Military Green short for summer
and long pants for winter. school emblem embossed school
Belt with school Buckle, black shoes and yellow socks, yellow
sweater for winter.
For Girls : Military green skirt, half sleeve yellow checked shirt, plain black
leather buckled shoes and yellow socks, yellow sweater for
OUR CARING HANDS
Timing : (Monday to Friday)
Nursey, Jr. K.G. & Sr. K.G.: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1st, 3rd & 5th : 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Saturday: 2nd & 4th : Holiday for the Students
Parent teacher meeting is an effective way through which parents can discuss several issues that they feel are hindering their child’s learning. Face to face communication with the teacher immensely helps the parents to plan out the learning process of their child.
|2nd Saturday||Nursery||08:30 a.m. to 09:30 a.m.|
|4th Saturday||Jr. K.G. & Sr. K.G.||08:30 a.m. to 09:30 a.m.|
Parents are welcomed to meet the Principal by prior appointment between 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Administrative Office: 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on working days for payment of fees.
|TERM||AMOUNT||MONTHS COVERED||FEES COLLECTION DATE||TIME|
|1||1550||June to Aug||June 5th to 15th||7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|2||1550||Sep. to Nov.||Sep. 5th to 15th||7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|3||1540||Dec. to Feb.||Dec. 5th to 15th||7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|4||1540||March to May||March 5th to 15th||7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|